1.Tamarack Dental Associates
801 E Tamarack Rd
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDental ClinicsDentists
It's been forever since I went anywhere besides this dentist! Without question, I'm thankful for the whole office, & will be a long-term client for sure! They do totally painless top quality work. The
2.JCMH Medical Clinic
205 S Park Ln
I saw Dr. Dawod at this clinic and need to let people know how i was treated...a little background. I have had a reaccuring blood-clot for 10 years. For the past 3 years i have been taking 5 mg of War
3.John K Cauthon DPM
2005 N Park Ln
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & Surgeons
916 N Main St
0 Stars. The medical services were not adequate to address my sons problem, then they incorrectly billed my insurance. When I called and asked that they correct the billing, the office staff was rud
5.Cancer Centers of Southwest Oklahoma
1200 E Broadway St
Cancer Treatment CentersClinics
The Cancer Centers of Southwest Oklahoma, located on the Jackson County Memorial Hospital campus, provides both radiation therapy and chemotherapy in a healing and compassionate environment, right her
6.Brooks Clinic The - Sherri Cone
113 E Commerce St
305 N Hudson St
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.