RB Floors Inc
Serving the Alturas area. More InfoPREFERRED
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
2.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
Flooring ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialConstruction ManagementMoving Services-Labor & Materials
MRB Enterprises is a father and son operation that goes beyond the call of duty. Mike the owner came out and gave me a very competitive quote for a home we were putting on the market. He was very pr
4.Frenches Floor FashionsServing the Alturas, CA area
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersLinoleumFloor Materials
We had to go to several stores to find what we were looking for on a certain project. Came here and found the finishing touches
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Half price carpet sale - we bring samples to your home! Call Empire today to set up a estimate and in home consultation.
6.Parks Hardwood Floors
Flooring ContractorsHardwood FloorsFloor Waxing, Polishing & Cleaning
7.Ceramic Designs By Ron Green Inc.Serving the Alturas, CA area
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsStone ProductsGranite
Great company to do business with. They put in all my tile in my home, along with my granite kitchen counters and vanities. Plus a quartz shower. Expertise in workmanship. I would highly recommend
Serving the Alturas area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?