Serving the Alton area. Call Our Free 24/7 HelplineOver 45,000 People Have Been Helped
1.St. Clare's Hospital
1 Saint Anthonys Way
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons
2.St Clare's Hospital Rehabilitation Services
915 E 5th St
3.St Anthony's/St. Clare's Hospital
915 E 5th St
Assisted Living FacilitiesMedical CentersHospitalsMedical Clinics
License Information:Licensee ID: 8042186License Status: Not RequiredFacility ID: 6012728Facility Status: ActiveOwnership: Other Non-ProfitBeds:Skilled : 26
4.SSM Health St Clare Hospital
1015 Bowles Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, OncologyMedical ClinicsClinicsHospitals
Took my husband to ER late on Thursday, with back pain. ER Dr. Said he had kidney stone. He said if he stayed at hospital, he will be first person to get procedure done in the morning, to help break
5.SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
3635 Vista Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyHospitals
SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital is a member of SSM Health-St. Louis which includes SSM Health St Clare Hospital, SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital, SSM Health St. Mary's Hospi
6.SSM Health St Joseph Hospital - Lake Saint Louis
100 Medical Plz
Lake Saint Louis,MO
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, OncologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
SSM HEALTH ST. JOSEPH HOSPITAL-LAKE SAINT LOUIS is a member of SSM Health - St. Louis which includes SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital, SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital, SSM Health DePaul
7.SSM Health St Joseph Hospital - Wentzville
500 Medical Dr
Rehabilitation ServicesMedical Imaging ServicesHospitalsMRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
SSM HEALTH ST. JOSEPH HOSPITAL - WENTZVILLE is a member of SSM Health - St. Louis which includes SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital, SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital, SSM Health DePaul Hosp
Palm Partners Treatment Center
Serving the Alton area. Drug and alcohol rehab in beautifulDelray Beach, FL. Call us today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.