1.Alton Med Center Ltd
108 Northport Dr
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
Dr Aragona is board certified in Emergency Medicine. If your medical needs involve getting a Physical for school, Athletics, D.O.T. or Work make an appointment today. You or a family member need Stitc
2.Southern Illinois Specialized Healthcare
53 E Elm St
Medical ClinicsHearing Aids & Assistive DevicesHome Health Care Equipment & Supplies
3.Alton Memorial Hospital
1 Memorial Dr
Medical ClinicsHospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons
Crappy service.hospital run by incompetent non caring robots refused their treatment told them in ER that treatment did not work from past.experience and would npt give me the opioid that in tje past.More Nearby Locations »
4.St. Clare's Hospital
1 Saint Anthonys Way
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & SurgeonsMore Nearby Locations »
5.B JC Health Care
1 Memorial Dr
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPharmacies
6.Dva Renal Healthcare Inc
3511 College Ave
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Bethalto Health Ctr
2 Memorial Dr Ste 205
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.