Serving the Alton area.
1.Burdick Bruce E
3656 Western Ave
AttorneysPatent, Trademark & Copyright Law Attorneys
2.Burdick, Bruce E, JD
3832 Omega St
AttorneysGeneral Practice Attorneys
3108 Godfrey Rd
4.Vest, Bruce T, MD
6829 Parker Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Doxey, Bruce M, MD
11155 Dunn Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Robert M Bruce MD
2120 Madison Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
Specalties:Primary: Internal MedicineSecondary: Pulmonary DiseaseCredential: MDBiography:Medical School: University of Minnesota, Medical SchoolGraduation Year: 1968Gender: MaleHospital Affiliations:
6800 N Hanley Rd
Jerry's Tire & Auto Service
104 W Vandalia St, Edwardsville, IL, 62025 A Pillar in the community
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.