Serving the Altamonte Springs area.
2767 N Hiawassee Rd
LaundromatsCommercial LaundriesDry Cleaners & Laundries
New around the area. Searched all over to see which laundromat was clean, good washers and dryers plus great customer service skills and I must say, this laundromat was the BEST. I will indeed do my w
2.Alta Westgate Apartments
6872 Alta Westgate Dr
ApartmentsApartment Finder & Rental Service
Discover apartment living that offers you everything you are looking for: beauty, comfort, and convenience. If you're looking for sophistication, warmth, and a sense of community, you've come to the r
3.Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa Universal Studios Area
9500 Turkey Oak Bnd
Property Location With a stay at Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa Universal Studios Area in Orlando, you'll be in a shopping district and convenient to Pointe Orlando and SeaWorld® Orlando. This 4-star res
4.Westgate Associates 2006
2641 N Hiawassee Rd
Real Estate Management
3401 Rio Vista Ave
5601 Windhover Dr
Westgate Resorts is one of the largest timeshare companies throughout the world. The company has approximately 7,000 villas that are being developed in Central Florida. Westgate Resorts is a subsidiar
2801 Old Winter Garden Rd
Westgate Resorts is one of the largest privately held companies in Florida that owns and operates more than 20 resorts in over 10 U.S. states. The company employs more than 10,000 individuals througho
16724 US Highway 441, Mount Dora, FL, 32757
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.