1098 Montgomery Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Altamonte Springs, located inside CVS/pharmacy #3253 at 1098 Montgomery Road, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injuryMore Nearby Locations »
2.Dr. Seifert's Clinic
393 Centerpointe Cir Ste 1483
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Addiction MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePain Management
3.Center For Pain Medicine
661 E Altamonte Dr
Medical ClinicsOutpatient ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain Management
The Center for Pain Medicine is dedicated to alleviating or easing chronic and acute pain brought on by injury or illness. Our practice is comprised of six comprehensive pain management centers conven
4.Clinical Pathology Laboratories SE
249 Maitland Ave
Medical ClinicsBlood Testing & TypingClinical LabsMedical Labs
5.Comprehensive Healthcare Center
616 E Altamonte Dr
6.Apopka Pain Management Clinic
1706 E Semoran Blvd # Suite105
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Addiction Medicine
I HAVE BEEN GOING TO PAIN MANAGEMENT FOR A LITTLE OVER A YEAR NOW,WHEN I WENT THERE THE FIRST TIME I WAS IN TREMENDOUS PAIN AND I WAS ALMOST GIVING UP ON EVERYTHING...WHEN I VISITED APOPKA PAIN MANAGE
7.Mahoney, Terence MD MD
1706 E Semoran Blvd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPain Management
Dr. Mahoney and Dr. Robin are very professional and treat you with the utmost respect and dignity. They are always willing to accommodate scheduling needs and the staff is very helpful and friendly.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.