Prenatal Center of Gwinnett
Serving the Alpharetta area. Gynecological Services. Se HablaEspañol. Schedule an Appt Today.
1.Alpha Medical Clinic
401 S Main St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, GeneticsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
Visit our website
Have been seeing Dr Patel .My husband inlaws and kids see him too.He is a great medical provider .I highly recommend him.
2.S J Pausa DMD PC
4895 Windward Pkwy
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsPhysicians & SurgeonsNo Internet Heading Assigned
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. Wisdom Teeth, Dental Implant Surgery, Orthognathic Surgery. Across From Harry's Farmers Market. Se Habla Espanol
3.Atlanta North Gynecology PC
11050 Crabapple Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Gynecology
Dr. Reisman has been my obgyn for years and everyone I send to him LOVES him. He is a one man operation, his office is like going to your home, warm, welcome and comforting. His staff are the same, t
4.Dr. Joseph Bauer, MD, FACS
4165 Old Milton Pkwy
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & Surgeons
I saw Dr. Bauer in 2010 for an augmentation because my friend had one done by him 10 years ago and she still looks FABULOUS and she told me I had to come see him. My consultation was very personable a
5.Children's Medical Group PC
6918 Mcginnis Ferry Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsClinics
|Year Established: 1947.0.
6.White Ann K MD
3400 Old Milton Pkwy
Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons
7.Laureate Medical Group
3400C Old Milton Pkwy
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis)Physicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.