Rausch Family Dentistry
1172 Rockbridge Rd, Stone Mountain, GA, 30087
1.Midway Family Dentistry
4928 Atlanta Hwy
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Great service, professional, and happy about what they do which makes for a great service!
2.Pausa S Joseph DMD MS
4895 Windward Pkwy
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. Wisdom Teeth, Dental Implant Surgery, Orthognathic Surgery. Across From Harry's Farmers Market. Se Habla Espanol
3.Thomas D. Cherry DDS, MSD, PC
4165 Old Milton Pkwy
DentistsPeriodontistsImplant DentistryDental Hygienists
We are a private periodontal and dental implant practice in a beautiful, state-of-the-art facility located in Alpharetta, Georgia. We schedule each patient to ensure ample one-on-one time with Dr. Che
4.Beard William J III DDS
12220 Birmingham Hwy
5.Great Expressions Dental Centers Alpharetta-South Main
401 S Main St Ste B-5
Dental ClinicsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric Dentistry
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first becauseMore Nearby Locations »
6.North, Point Endodontics Dr
4205 N Point Pkwy
Welcome to Coggins and Glass DMD. Our vision is to provide the highest quality endodontic care that is ethically and scientifically based. The compassionate care we provide is an integral part of our
7.Alpharetta Family & Specialty Dental Care
12385 Crabapple Rd Ste 101
Visit our website
Lugus DDS PC, Karl E
Serving the Alpharetta area. Caring Dentistry for Your Child.Schedule Your Child with Us Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future