Oral Surgery Associates & Dental Implant Centers
3580 Piedmont Rd NE Ste 207, Atlanta, GA, 30305
1.Midway Family Dentistry
4928 Atlanta Hwy
Dental ClinicsClinicsDental HygienistsDentists
Great service, professional, and happy about what they do which makes for a great service!
2.Great Expressions Dental Centers Alpharetta-South Main
401 S Main St Ste B-5
Dental ClinicsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric Dentistry
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first becauseMore Nearby Locations »
12220 Birmingham Hwy Bldg 100
Dental ClinicsDentistsCosmetic DentistryOrthodontists
This is the best dentist I have ever had I sincerely recommend him to anyone. Everything went as expected no worries what so ever.
4.Quality Orthodontic Care
2455 Old Milton Pkwy
Dental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentistsOrthodontists
I came in to Dr. Gluck for my Invisalign and I am extremely happy with the services he provided. I really love my new smile and cannot wait to show it off to friends and family.
5.Polish Dental Center Alpharetta
4640 Valais Ct Ste 102
If you are a resident of the Alpharetta, Johns Creek and Milton, GA area and you are looking for quality dental care at a great dentist office, you will not have to look any further than the team here
2795 Old Milton Pkwy Ste 900
Dental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
7.Smiles On Main
342 N Main St Ste 110
Dental ClinicsOrthodontistsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Serving the Alpharetta area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future