1.Buchanan William L PhD, ABPP
3534 Old Milton Pkwy
Counseling ServicesPsychological ClinicsClinicsMental Health Services
I see my psychologist at this location so I wanted to specifically call her out - This review is for Dr. Sharon Ellis Joyner - For every major life event I have experienced in my life, I've sought tre
2.Midway Family Dentistry
4928 Atlanta Hwy
Pediatric DentistryClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Great service, professional, and happy about what they do which makes for a great service!
3.Alpharetta Eye Associates
1154 N Point Cir
Optometrists-OD-Pediatric OptometryOptometry Equipment & SuppliesOpticiansClinics
4.Dr. Shapour S Mobasser, MD
11975 Morris Rd Ste 300
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralSkin Care
This is the best OB/GYN office!! You could not ask for a better staff and doctors. They make you feel like part of the family. I trust them with all of my family members and we all are very happy.
5.Georgia Clinic PC
11378 State Bridge Rd
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralMedical Clinics
6.The Nouveau Clinic
5755 N Point Pkwy Ste 40
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical CentersClinics
Hi Evie, I just want to thank you again for an awesome job you did on my eyeliner! I have gotten so many compliments from people telling me that my eyes are beautiful! I will be happy to write a tes
7.Healthcare Clinic at Select Walgreens
3003 Old Alabama Rd
ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.