Pain Consultants of Michigan PLC
1119 S Washington Ave, Saginaw, MI, 48601
1.Evans Eye Center
120 E Warwick Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons
Evans Eye Center is an Ophthalmologist clinic located in central Michigan with offices in Alma and Mt. Pleasant. The Alma location includes a full Optical Shop that carries a full line of eye wear inc
2.Stephen G Chase MD
245 E Warwick Dr Ste E
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive
Great doc. Very smart. Nice man.
3.Great Lakes Surgical Associates
315 E Warwick Dr Ste 3
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthWeight Control Services
4.Dr. Ahsen A Tatar, MD
315 E Warwick Dr Ste D
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralMidwives
Dr. Maslovich is caring and really listens. He takes time and makes sure you fully understand. He is encouraging and compassionate in the delivery room. His office staff is kind and pleasant.
5.Gratiot County Community Mental Health Services
608 Wright Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsMental Health Services
Operational for more than 40 years, Gratiot County Community Mental Health offers a range of health care services. It provides a variety of alcohol and drug prevention and treatment programs. The cent
6.Great Lakes Eye Institute
623 W Warwick Dr Ste 1
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsOptometrists
315 E Warwick Dr Ste E
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
Michigan CardioVascular Institute is a health care center that provides a range of medical care services. It specializes in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases and offers diagnostic imaging solut
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.