Autosport Plus LLC
2136 Columbus Rd NE, Canton, OH, 44705 More Info
1.Mr Tire Auto Service Centers
1945 W State St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
On The Rim & Out The Door is our revolutionary pricing policy. A traditional tire dealers tire prices do not include installation. On average, this costs $25 per tire extra on a set of four tires. WeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
405 E State St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust Systems
I've been satisfied with every service. I usually bring my dogs with me and walk them while waiting.More Nearby Locations »
3.JWW Auto Accessories LLC
2170 W State St
Tire DealersAutomobile AccessoriesAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & Parts
4.Broadway Iron & Metal
300 S Mahoning Ave
Scrap MetalsMetalsJunk DealersTire Dealers
Great place to do business with. Were very helpful and payed better than anyone else in the area.
456 E State St
They sold me a set of 4 brand new tires for an exceptional price, then I got a small hole on one and I went back told them about it and they fixed instantly! With no wait time, this is an exceptional
6.T & Z Wholesalers
30 S Park Ave
7.Discount Tire Centers
456 E State St
Tire DealersWheelsAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.