1.The Brick Yard
Brick-Clay-Common & Face
1001 Nor Bath Blvd
Brick-Clay-Common & FaceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesConcrete & Pumice BricksTile-Contractors & Dealers
3.Brick Yard Gallery
314 N Broad St
Art Galleries, Dealers & ConsultantsAntiquesPicture Frames
Fine ART gallery and custom picture framing. Antiques. Fine prints and more!.
4.Riverview Tree & Landscaping, Inc.
3049 Pricetown Rd
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsGarden CentersLandscape ContractorsLawn Maintenance
5.Schroding Lawn & Landscape
1721 Lynrose Cir
Landscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsPatio BuildersPaving Contractors
Schroding Lawn & Landscape, Inc. has been servicing commercial/industrial and residential customers in Bucks and Montgomery counties for almost 30 years. We offer landscape, hardscape and site work se
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.