11301 Commerce Dr
Medical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
2.Schulz Family Chiropractic
6261 Lake Michigan Dr Ste B
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMassage TherapistsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
11160 Wj Presley Pkwy Ste 100
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysical Therapists
4.Allendale Nursing & Rehab Community
11007 Radcliff Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesPhysical TherapistsHomes-Institutional & AgedMedical Clinics
5.Spectrum Health Allendale Physical Therapy Clinic
4868 Lake Michigan Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysical TherapistsPhysicians & SurgeonsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Your elderly loved ones can live safely at home without fear of falling. SafeCall's medical alarm products provide the tools to maintain your loved one's independence. Enjoy the reassurance and peace
7.Hope Network Hope Network-Behavioral Health Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.