1.Park Urgent Care
15101 Southfield Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralEmergency Care FacilitiesClinics
* Walk-In & Medical Injury Clinic * No Appointments Needed! * Open 7 Days 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM * Most Insurances Accepted
14797 Dix Toledo Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Visit our website
Dix-Eureka Medical Center is a family practice and urgent care walk-in clinic. We offer family, pediatric and geriatric care. Dr. Kaura is accepting new patients. We accept most insurances for your co
3.Family Health PC
19020 Fort St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
Terrible business. The doctors are NOT properly educated. Last time I was here I was getting an exam by two female doctors. There was nothing wrong with me, yet they kept giving me dirty looks. Very u
12811 Northline Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyClinicsMedical Clinics
5.Oakwood Healthcare System Oakwood Healthcare Centers
1633 Fairlane Cir
8415 Allen Rd
7.Ghassan A Atto MD. PLLC
14825 Southfield Rd
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.