1.Dr Lee Boyd
129 Court St
Pediatric DentistryDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental Hygienists More InfoPREFERRED
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And theMore Nearby Locations »
3.Allen Dental Center
30 E Court St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
4.Griffith Bryan Dmd Psc
Lancer State Road Frk
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
5.Tackett, C E, DDS
PROFESSIONAL Associates Bldg
DentistsImplant DentistryEndodontistsDental Labs
6.Clark Eddy DMD
415 N Lake Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Eddy Clark Jr., DMD provides general and cosmetic dental services for residents in Prestonsburg, Kentucky, and the surrounding areas? Do you need a dentist who discusses all procedures and their benef
7.Mckinney, Michael K DMD PSC
309 Maple Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Find a Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Prosthodontists Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.