1.Patient Solution Four Two Zero
1169 26th St
Helpful, friendly, courteous been here a few times always awesome and fun!
2.Allegan Medical Clinic
551 Linn St
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
We were long time patients, no longer. The convenience no longer justifies dealing with this "medical" staff.I took my daughter (let's call her) Deb there for a back injury. Due to a prolon
3.Allegan General Hospital
576 Linn St
Physical Therapy ClinicsClinics
We offer a continuum of rehabilitative care by skilled professionals to enhance and improve one's physical and functional capabilities.
205 N Cedar St
5.Rural Cancer Care Clinic
551 Linn St
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oncology
6.Renewed Hope Health Clinic
894 Marshall St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMental Health ServicesClinicsMedical Clinics
7.Neighborhood Family Care
516 Linn St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsSpeech-Language PathologistsClinics
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.