1.Earth Works Lawn & Landscape
Lawn MaintenanceBuilding SpecialtiesWeed Control ServicePonds, Lakes & Water Gardens Construction
I had five large shrubs that I purchased elsewhere which needed to be transported from my driveway and placed into the holes. They did as asked at a very reasonable rate. The owner was nice enough to
2.American Arbor LLC.
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesStump Removal & Grinding
I'm a very tough critic on reviews and I must say I Highly recommend these guys!! They came right over when I called, gave me a very fair quote for cutting down a huge limb on a tree I was afraid was
3.Ace Budget Lawn Care
Landscaping & Lawn Services
Landscaping & Lawn Services
Landscape maintenance at it's best. The estimate was impressively detailed and the service delivered on all of my expectations. Good for them too, because now I can't think of NOT having professional
5.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
6.DeYoung Landscape Services
3832 W F Ave
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsHydroseedingSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service
Visit our website
* Lawn Mowing * Fertilizing * Clean Ups * Weed Control * Tree & Shrub Care * Snow Plowing * Construction * Design & Install * Irrigation Design-Install & Service
7.Sanderson & De Haan Lawn Sprinkling
5797 S 12th St
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceIrrigation Consultants
Can't say enough good things about this company and their employees! Very, prompt, knowledgeable, professional and efficient! We were just blown away by the service we got which was over and above any
2016 Nissan LEAF Sale
Nissan-LEAF.MotorClearance.com New Nissan LEAF On Sale NowCompare Prices From Local Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.