1.Firestone Complete Auto Care
1500 E Main St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
2.GCR Tires & Service
349 County Road 113
Tire DealersTruck Service & RepairTire Recap, Retread & RepairTrucks-Industrial
GCR Tire Centers are complete tire products stores located all over North America. There are as many as two hundred locations in the United States and Canada all strategically placed to provide producMore Nearby Locations »
Alice Sagewood Mall
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto TransmissionMore Nearby Locations »
4.Cadena Tire Shop
942 N Johnson St
Was coming from San Antonio in my 18 wheeler and had 2 blow outs. They came and helped and fixed them with nice tires at an excellent price. Great service and super nice!! Definitely calling them next
5.Alice Tire & Appliance
1750 S Us Highway 281 Ste 1
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheels
One of guy who is from dominca o cuba, touched my friend's body, while I was talking with other one.
6.Alice Tire Svc
85 N Johnson St
7.Pueblo Tires & Service - Total Lube
2507 E Main St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Good prices with tractor tires and tube ... Salesman Gallegos.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.