1.Algonac Action Auto Parts Inc
2420 Pointe Tremble Rd
Tire DealersEngine Rebuilding & ExchangeTruck TrailersTruck Equipment & Parts
Do not trust these guys! They are careless and arogant and will damage your car then blame you. The mechanic didn't even know hot to properly place a jack under the car to fix a leaky tire and as a re
2.Kmetz's Clate's Performance Inc
590 Pointe Tremble Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceTire DealersBrake RepairAuto Springs & Suspension
9586 Nook Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Call For Our Weekly Specials
* Tire Balancing * Diagnostic Service * Diesel * Transmission * Engine Replacement and Repair * Family Owned and Operated for 30 years * Warranty work * ASE certified * Free Shuttle * Towing * All mak
4.O'Reilly Auto Parts
2680 Pointe Tremble Rd
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Your local Algonac O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 5,000 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry the batteries, brakes and oil you need and our professional parts people can provide theMore Nearby Locations »
5.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsWindowsWood WindowsTire Dealers
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
6.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
Tire DealersBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Oil & Lube
On The Rim & Out The Door® is our revolutionary pricing policy. A traditional tire dealers tire prices do not include installation. On average, this costs $68 extra on a set of four tires. We include
7.Meineke Car Care Centers
Tire DealersAutomobile Electrical EquipmentAutomobile AccessoriesAuto Repair & Service
Meineke is your one-stop shop for total car care. Save time by scheduling your appointment online at Meineke.com, or visit one of our 900 locations. Contact your local Meineke for information about fi
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.lendingtree.com/auto Low Payment Options, No Loan CapFind Pre-Approval, Compare Offers
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.