1.R & R Tire
2687 N M 33
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTowing
When this company that towed my truck, charged me for the mileage from his location to my location!!!! I smelled a rat! I checked with AAA today and under no circumstances, should a tow company charg
2151 W Houghton Lake Dr
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceMotorcycles & Motor Scooters-Parts & SuppliesTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Have gotten tires from Mike for years. Allways helpful, honest, and excellent service. Have recommended to several people.
3.TBG Tire and Automotive Services
530 N M 33
4.Timmy Tire Center
2697 I 75 Business Loop
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceMufflers & Exhaust Systems
My husband and I are VERY impressed with Timmy Tire Center in West Branch. Today was our first time there and we were treated like family.They fixed our noisy tire problems and let us know every step
5.Schmitt Tire & Gas Inc
624 W Houghton Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Very fast!! Had a flat, called them up and there in 2 minutes. Got me back on the road! Great service!
6.Tbg Tire Auto & Truck Repair
530 N M 33
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
7.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsDoor RepairDoor Closers & ChecksDoor Operating Devices
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.