Serving the Alexandria area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
1.Impression Dental P. C
6167 Fuller Ct
24 hour for emergency please call.
2.Alexandria Sedation Dentistry-Dr Andrew Sklar DDS
4901 Seminary Rd Ste 120
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPeriodontistsImplant Dentistry
$5 Off Your First Cleaning
I am so glad I found Dr Sklar. Sedation dentistry is amazing! I will never go anywhere else. Thank you so much!
3.Donahue James J DDS
1707 Osage St
Dr. James Donahue Jr. DDS has been serving the Alexandria Community for over 20 years. He is currently accepting new patients. Our practice provides a wide range of services from cleanings and tooth c
4.MT Vernon Oral Surgery Center
7900 Andrus Rd Ste 2
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgerySurgery Centers
We take great pride in our work and in all of our patients, and strive to provide the highest quality care possible. We have a modern facility and we will make every effort to ensure your visit is bot
5.Mark E Golub, DDS, PLC
1451 Belle Haven Rd Ste 340
DentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Hygienists
The office of Mark E. Golub, DDS, PLC offers a diverse range of treatments and services designed to enhance your overall dental health. From children's checkups to fitting partial dentures for seniors
6.Dr. Eric Mestas
5115 Franconia Rd
DentistsPediatric DentistryEndodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Welcome to our family-owned dental practice. Dr. Eric Mestas provides personalized service with compassion and our professional staff is sure transform your view of what great dentistry is all about.
7.Kool Smiles of Washington DC
1531 Maryland Ave NE
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsDental Hygienists
Loved it!!!! This was our families first visit and we were a little apprehensive about it because who really likes going to the dentist? Anyway, they exceeded the expectation. Everyone, and I mean eveMore Nearby Locations »
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future