1.Sanford Health Easton Place Clinic
510 22nd Ave E Ste 602
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsClinicsMedical Centers
Sanford Health Easton Place Clinic in Alexandria, MN offers allergy and immunology, audiology, ear, nose and throat, sleep medicine, podiatry and more.
2.Profile by Sanford
410 30th Ave E Ste 203
Weight Control ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsDietitians
Profile by Sanford in Alexandria is a comprehensive weight management program. It is designed as a simple, effective and sustainable solution to weight loss.
1527 Broadway St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Sanford Health Parkers Prairie Clinic
115 E Soo St
Sanford Health Parkers Prairie Clinic in Minnesota offers medical services to you and your family including family medicine and podiatry.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.