Please try reloading the page.
Left feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. I have a job that requires repetitive motion. Having a massage helps my muscles relax and reduces stress in my back, neck and arms. I have been going here for two years and love learning new techniques of making my life healthier.
This clinic was very nice. But something changes. Its slacking. The staff can be rude and sometimes crabby. I have been there for years but now i changes to Broadway Medical. Broadway Medical is much better then Alex Clinic. The doctors at Alex Clinic are not professional. They are very controling and make you feel like they know whats wrong with you more then you do. THEY ARE VERY RUDE. I AM NEVER GOING BACK TO ALEX CLINIC. THEY NEED BETTER MANAGEMENT.Again if you want good health care, go to Broadway Medical:http://www.broadwaymedicalcenter.com/
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.