1.George Hauk's Automotive
3204 Industrial St
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
George has always been fair and honest with us and now that I'm a widow he hasn't changed.Very up front from start to finish.His staff has always been very kind to me since my husband passed away neve
2.Despino Tire Service
3011 N Macarthur Dr
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheels-Aligning & Balancing
3.Steve's Lube & Tire Center LLC
4710 Lee St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Used for many years. Great work, good quality, reasonable prices! Like the Castor products. Hardly no wait time. Friendly folks.
4.Halliburton Auto Clinic
5504 Masonic Dr
Automobile Diagnostic ServiceTire DealersWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveBrake Repair
Engine Performance Specialist We Replace Engines & Transmissions Electrical Diagnostics
1116 Texas Ave
6.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
2050 N Mall Dr
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations » More Info
7.Firestone Complete Auto Care
3200 Monroe Hwy
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.