Locksmith Shop The
401 S 3rd St, Leesville, LA, 71446
1.A-1 Key & Lock
32 MacArthur Dr
Locks & LocksmithsKeys
Customer service could use some work. They answer the phone in the middle of cutting keys and checking you out, but make an effort to tell you to have a good day. The key that was cut didn't work the
4804 Collinsburg Dr
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceTowing
We are the country’s largest group of locksmiths, providing 24–hour locksmith service across the country.More Nearby Locations »
3.American Key & Lock Co
110 Texas Ave
Locksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & VaultsLocks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & Supplies More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
When I called Local Locksmith I got Professional and reasonable prices. Knows their stuff and provides a great service. Will request them for sure.
5.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
6.Locksmith Shop TheServing the Alexandria, LA area
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesEmergency Notification Service
Keeping up with good works and once again awesome!!!!! locksmith service, very professional get job done fast.
7.Pops Auto Body
336 Philo St
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Body Parts
I have had to use Pop's services on a number of occasions. 3 children of driving age and a husband! Knowledgeable employees. Great service and work above par. Best of all reasonable prices. Thanks t
4804 Collinsburg Dr, Alexandria, LA, 71303
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.