1121 Quintard Ave, Anniston, AL, 36201
1.Glass DoctorServing the Alexandria, AL area
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsHome Repair & MaintenanceMirrors
$25 OFF any purchase of $250 or more on in-home glass service+2more
I Recently had windows replaced at my house(Such a stressfull process). I got quotes from a few places in and around the Springfield Illinois Area. I called the Glass Doctor. Saw some reviews, good a
Plate & Window Glass Repair & ReplacementWindshield RepairGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcGlaziers
3.Glass DoctorServing the Alexandria, AL area
Plate & Window Glass Repair & ReplacementWindshield RepairGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcMirrors
Glass Doctor specialists strive to save you money and time with our window repairs. We replace double pane windows without removing the entire window, restoring your home and energy efficiency. We off
4.Glass DoctorServing the Alexandria, AL area
Plate & Window Glass Repair & ReplacementGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcWindshield RepairGlaziers
Glass Doctor specialists strive to save you money and time with our window repairs. We replace double pane windows without removing the entire window, restoring your home and energy efficiency.We offe
5.Glass Doctor of Anniston
1121 Quintard Ave
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationShower Doors & EnclosuresPlate & Window Glass Repair & ReplacementWindows
Glass Doctor is one of the nation's largest full-service glass repair and replacement companies. With more than 275 qualified franchise shops, Glass Doctor is ready to fix your panes. Our professional
407 Grant St
Plate & Window Glass Repair & ReplacementShower Doors & EnclosuresGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcGlaziers
7.Bo's Glass & Shower Doors
3186 Pelham Rd S
Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcMirrorsFurniture StoresShower Doors & Enclosures
Insurance Claims Welcome
Serving the Alexandria area.
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.