Talladega Dental Associates
108 East St N, Talladega, AL, 35160
1.Hardy George W Dentist
340 Church St
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
Visit our website
139 Aliant Pkwy
DentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersClinics
Love, Love, Love, Dr. Price.......She is one awesome lady and Dentist.......
125 Alison Dr
Pediatric DentistryDentistsSleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentOrthodontists
State-Of-The-Art 3D Imaging
4.Howard E Kenneth Jr DMD PA
125 Alison Dr Ste 9
5.Lamberth & Lamberth
6 Franklin St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
6.Holder, M Wendy-
980 Airport Dr
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
7.Oral and Facial Surgery of East Alabama
839 Airport Dr
Our Mission Our mission is to provide the highest standard of care and service to our patients, their families, and to our referring doctors. We are dedicated totreating each of our patients as we tre
Local Dentists Near You
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Enter Your Zip & Find a DentistDentists who Accept Your Insurance
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future