Serving the Albuquerque area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
1.Prosource Wholesale Floor
4201 Yale Blvd NE # E1
Floor MaterialsFloor Materials-Wholesale & Manufacturers
2.Star Sales Distributing
5322 Pan American East Fwy NE
Floor MaterialsCarpets & Rugs-Layers Equipment & SuppliesCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & AccessoriesFloor Materials-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Welcome to Star Sales Distributing!We are locally owned and operated since 1982. We are Albuquerque's source for carpet and rug installation supplies.We are the Wholesale to the Trade of Carpet and Ca
3.Flooring Concepts LLC
4120 Ellison St NE Ste B
Floor MaterialsDraperies, Curtains & Shades-Wholesale & ManufacturersTile-Contractors & DealersFloor Materials-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Flooring Concepts is locally owned and operated by Stephanie Capps and is a flooring and window covering showroom working with local home builders as well as customer referrals. We offer a full range
4.A World of Tile
4636 Menaul Blvd NE
Tile-Contractors & DealersFloor MaterialsGraniteTile-Wholesale & Manufacturers
8515 Paseo Alameda NE
Tile-Contractors & DealersFloor MaterialsDraperies, Curtains & Window TreatmentsCounter Tops
Great place to shop for flooring. I highly recommend you speak with the Floorscapes staff about your flooring needs.
6.ProSource of Albuquerque
2400 Midtown Pl NE
Floor MaterialsFloor Materials-Wholesale & ManufacturersCarpet & Rug Distributors & ManufacturersTerrazzo
I have used ProSource for my counter tops, flooring and backslash. They have been great every time and I highly recommend them.
5800 Venice Ave NE
Floor MaterialsFlooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersTile-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Arizona Tile showrooms in AZ, CA, CO, NV, NM, TX and UT offer a breathtaking selection of tile and natural stone, including granite, porcelain, travertine and glass to accent your home's decor.
Serving the Albuquerque area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?