1.Elite Senior Care LLC.
2020 White Cloud St NE
Medical ClinicsAssisted Living FacilitiesHome Health Services
Elite Senior Care is a locally owned and RN operated senior care center serving Albuquerque, NM and the surrounding area since 1990. At Elite Senior Care, we take great pride in setting the bar for as
2.EASi Therapy & Diagnostic Services
6020 Constitution Ave NE Ste 4
Medical ClinicsPhysical Therapy ClinicsDevelopmentally Disabled & Special Needs Services & ProductsEducational Services
What We Do: EASi Therapy & Diagnostics Services, Inc., has provided outstanding therapy and diagnostic services throughout schools in the state of New Mexico for more than 30 years. Who We Are: Based
7010 Phoenix Ave NE Apt 709
Medical ClinicsDevelopmentally Disabled & Special Needs Services & ProductsPhysical Therapy Clinics
Director: Karen Lucero, PT,MS, PCS Board Certified Specialist In Pediatric Physical Therapy Over 30 years experience Licensed and Certified Specialists Provide: Service Coordination Comprehensive Deve
7801 Academy Rd NE
Medical ClinicsHome Health ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesAdult Day Care Centers
Haven Care is a locally owned, operated and licensed Assisted Living Facility located in Albuquerque, NM. There is a caregiver in each home 24 hours a day and we have a RN on staff and doctors who pro
5.Alliance Home Health Care & Hospice
5981 Jefferson St NE
Medical ClinicsNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesClinics
Located in Albuquerque, N.M., Alliance Home Health Care & Hospice is committed to helping people live independently. Locally owned and operated by professional women, we have over 50 years of experien
6.Armada Physical Therapy
6400 Jefferson St NE Ste 102
Medical ClinicsPhysical Therapy Clinics
Armada Physical Therapy in Albuquerque offers out-patient physical therapy committed to providing the highest quality of service and results. Our qualified professionals can provide individualized ser
7.Bear Canyon Health Circle
4800 Juan Tabo Blvd NE Ste B
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons
I have been a client of Dr. Javan Osten for over 3 years. I was recommended to Dr. Osten by my nutritianist, and I am so thank ful she did. Dr. Javan and Dr. Claussen work so well together. They
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.