Local Lawn Maintenance
YellerPages.com Discounts on Lawn MaintenanceTalk to us right now.
4910 Parsifal St NE
Lawn MaintenanceWindow CleaningCleaning ContractorsMaid & Butler Services
Extra Hands is a proud member of the BBB and provides total cleaning service and lawn and grounds cleanup to the Albuquerque, NM and surrounding areas. We offer house cleaning as well as hauling servi
2.Martinez Landscaping & Construction
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsConcrete Contractors
3.JH Lawn & Gravel
Lawn MaintenanceProperty MaintenanceWeed Control ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Visit our website
JH Lawn and Gravel is an excellent locally owned and operated company. The owner, Joe, is very hard-working, conscientious, and knowledgeable, and always takes the time to thoroughly answer all of my
4.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
3220 Candelaria Rd NE
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesAnimal Removal ServicesInspection Service
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Brass Elephant Landscapes Lawns & Sprinklers
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscape ContractorsSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service
Manuel and his crew our first rate. I just came across this listing - but we have been using Manual and his company for about (5) years now - and so do our kids. If you want smart, experienced, kno
5900 Osuna Rd NE
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Albuquerque's premier landscape contractor. We have over 35 years of experience in commercial and residential grounds care and maintenance. We pay incredible attention to detail with a highly trained
Local Lawn Maintenance
lookup.freeweb411.com Lawn Maintenance - Call usTalk to us right now.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.