Jaramillo Painting Inc
1005 Lynch Pl NW, Albuquerque, NM, 87104 Quality Work By Trusted Craftsmen Since 1965.
1.Sharp, John R, MD
5400 Gibson Blvd SE
Physicians & Surgeons
2.Sharp, J Cleveland, MD
5150 Journal Center Blvd NE
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
13170 Central Ave SE
Computer Printers & SuppliesComputer & Equipment Dealers
I had Tom come to the office and service the printer. I had the belief that printers were disposable. Laser sharp serviced the machine and I do not have to buy a new one. Service was super fast an
4.Bob's Mr Sharp
2318 Wisconsin St NE
Lawn Mowers-Sharpening & RepairingSharpening ServiceLawn Mowers
As your wife was told when she came into the shop your knives had been previously sharpened by someone else. She told her she could do the serrated edges on your steak knives. She said to go ahead and
5.Razor Sharp Painting
11100 Gibson Blvd SE Unit F153
Painting ContractorsHome ImprovementsPainting Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialFaux Painting & Finishing
At Razor Sharp Painting LLC, our locally-owned company provides professional custom painting in Albuquerque New Mexico. With over 25 years experience, our mission is to provide unparalleled service, a
6.Sharp Business Systems
3901 Singer Blvd NE Ste C
Consumer ElectronicsCopy Machines & SuppliesElectronic Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
1604 Vassar Dr SE
Computer System Designers & Consultants
The Heart-Mind Center, LLC
5800 Mcleod Rd NE Suite E, Albuquerque, NM, 87109
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.