Serving the Albuquerque area. Call For An ADT Starter Kit - $49*Call Now For A Free Quote
1.International Protective Service
Security Control Systems & MonitoringBodyguard ServiceSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
International Protective Service is one of the leading Investigations and Security Guard Firms. We work together with our clients to custom tailor security solutions that will best suit the needs of o
2.ADT - Official Sales Center
3810 Rutledge Rd NE
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsMedical AlarmsFire Alarm Systems
ADT has been in the business of helping to protect and connect to what matters most for over 140 years. Delivering 24/7 monitored life safety and security protection, ADT offers trusted home securityMore Nearby Locations »
3.Automatic Access Systems Inc
7604 2nd St NW
Security Control Systems & MonitoringGates & AccessoriesFence-Sales, Service & Contractors
Automatic Access Systems has been specializing in the design and fabrication of gates and automatic access controls for all types of gate systems in the Albuquerque and Santa Fe, NM metro areas since
4.ABQ-Superior Fence Co
1110 La Luz Dr NW
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFence-Sales, Service & ContractorsAccess Control SystemsGates & Accessories
Reasonable Prices, Quality Workmanship! Superior Fence in Albuquerque provides quality fence construction at reasonable prices. We offer chain link fence, wood fence, block walls, wrought iron fence,
5.American Security Inc.
2301 2nd St SW
Security Control Systems & MonitoringDoors, Frames, & Accessories
At American Security Inc., we strives to supply our customers with outstanding service and products. We have professional staff members who are knowledgeable, courteous, and anxious to assist you with
6.Heights Security Inc.
920 San Mateo Blvd NE
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
When you need a trustworthy company to handle your security needs, you can turn to Heights Security Inc, a security company serving clients in Albuquerque, NM. Our company is backed by a family that h
Serving the Albuquerque area. Call ADT Medical Alert MonitoringSchedule An Appointment Today
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.