1.Abq Health Partners
3901 Carlisle Blvd NE
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
Lovelace Healthcare Center - Gibson, a part of the Lovelace Health System, offers a variety of outpatient services. The center provides pharmacy, radiology and urgent care solutions. Operational for m
2.Abq Health Partners
5310 Homestead Rd NE Ste 201
Physicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Anesthesiology
Horrible place since Lynn Dawson left. They believe in making people suffer. I had my life back when Lynn was there. Then she left. They made me go through withdrawal and told me no more medicine. Now
3.Abq Health Partners
2929 Coors Blvd NW Ste 200
Physicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
4.ABQ Health Partners
715 Dr Martin Luther King Jr Ave NE
Medical ClinicsOsteopathic ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Abq Health Partners
9101 Montgomery Blvd NE
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
6.Abq Health Partners
4801 Mcmahon Blvd NW Ste 250
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, Vascular Surgery
7.ABQ Health Partners
13701 Encantado Rd NE
Physicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
ABQ Health Partners is one of the largest independent medical groups in New Mexico that offers health care services. It is a physician-owned organization that offers health solutions and personalized
100% Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.No CC Needed. 100% Free & Easy!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.