1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.SF & H Landscaping
24 W Liberty St
Excavation ContractorsLawn MaintenanceTree ServiceStump Removal & Grinding
Visit our website
10% Off Tree Service+1more
Freddy made my life so much easier. He worked from early morning until late at night to make sure the job got done. His workers are an asset to his business. Would highly recommend Freddy and his crew
4.At your service concierge in the poconos
428 Scenic Dr
Handyman ServicesSnow Removal ServiceSpas & Hot TubsHouse Cleaning
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
The owner of Carefree is offensive and rude. There are other places that will provide far superior customer service as well as make your yard look great. Go elsewhere, trust me.
6.Northeastern Lawn Care
340 White Ln
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardeners
7.Green Tree Service
723 Lehigh St
Tree ServiceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
These guys are a great group of workers that know what they are doing and do it very well. Very professional work at a great price. I had 5 large trees removed and 2 trimmed very close to my house. I
Explainplease.com 30 year in AlbrightsvilleTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.