134 Southview St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
Dr. Keith Paley, MD is one of the most highly rated doctors in the United States. He specializes in surgery and currently practices medicine at Greenwich, Connecticut, Owatonna, Minnesota, and Faribau
2.Owatonna Veterinary Hospital
1930 S Cedar Ave
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarian Emergency Services
3.Owatonna Physical Therapy Center
1414 S Oak Ave Ste 2
Physical TherapistsPhysical Therapy Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.