Serving the Albany area. Call Today!
1.Allied Waste Services of Albany Lebanon
1214 Montgomery St SE
Garbage CollectionLandfillsRecycling CentersUtility Companies
2.Coffin Butte Landfill
28972 Coffin Butte Rd
Waste Recycling & Disposal Service & EquipmentGarbage Collection
Coffin Butte is committed to providing a cost-effective and environmentally friendly landfill for residents and businesses. We are commited to helping homeowners and businesses with recycling and wastMore Nearby Locations »
3.Best Pots, Inc.
100 41st Ave SE
Portable ToiletsSeptic Tank & System CleaningContractors Equipment RentalRubbish & Garbage Removal & Containers
worked there recently and Chris owes me 11 1/2 of overtime, I filled out paper for my hours on a certain day I have copy on and did as mentor showed me, I came to work at 630 am and return at 830 pm
4.Republic Services Source Recycling Center
840 30th Ave SW
Recycling CentersRecycling Equipment & ServicesGarbage CollectionLandfills
Our Recycling Centers use state-of-the-art technologies to help identify and separate materials such as paper, metals, plastics, and other recyclables. Visitors can bring a variety of recyclable mater
135 Montgomery St SE
Rubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersGarbage CollectionGarbage Disposal Equipment Industrial & CommercialRubbish Removal
6.Albany Lebanon Sanitation Co
1214 Montgomery St SE
Garbage CollectionUtility CompaniesDemolition ContractorsIndustrial Equipment & Supplies
7.Dumpsters R UsServing the Albany, OR area
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentGarbage Collection
Called and received excellent customer service from Josh K. Great attitude and prompt responses. On time delivery and knowledgeable staff. Definitely recommend Dumpsters R Us to anyone.
Local Dumpster Rental
Serving the Albany area.
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.