979 Central Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
found aspen to be over priced. was told to get my teeth cleaned would cost between $400 - $600 just for a routine cleaning!!!! not kidding still saved the estimate for a laugh. normal cost under $100More Nearby Locations »
2.Nista Joseph T DDS
1035 Washington Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsEndodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Call Dr. Joseph Nista today to set up an appointment! New Patients & Emergencies Welcome! We specialize in General Dentistry and we look forward to caring for your dental needs. We Accept Most Insuran
1554 Central Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
My biggest regret is that I can't give them a zero star rating! Awful place! Please do yourself a favor and completely avoid this place! There are other denture places that are not much more ($300
4.Albany Advanced Dental Care
562 Albany Shaker Rd
Dental HygienistsDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Albany Advanced Dental Care in Albany NY is a Dental Clinic with Cosmetic Dentists and an Oral Surgeon on staff. We specialize in Periodontics, Full & Partial Dentures as well as teeth Whitening. Alba
5.Dr Jenna Fiman
326 Northern Blvd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I hadn't been to the dentist in over two years and was very hesitant to do so since moving to the city. A friend referred me to Dr. Fiman and I couldn't be happier! Easy parking. The women at the fron
6.Charles M Tramontana, DDS
576 Sand Creek Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
This is a great practice! We see Dr Erin Page, and she's wonderful. They are very accomodating with appts, and do a tremendous job on our teeth, from filings to cleanings to everything else.
7.Albany Upstate Dental
540 Broadway Ste 100
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Best place I have ever been to, though i have learned for best results be polite over the phone. The wait for me was never more than 5 minutes, and d malik is the best dentist in the area. And the off
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.