Andrew T Frank DMD & Associates
1816 Western Ave, Albany, NY, 12203 We believe In The Theories Of Modern Dental Care Which Do Not Support The Old Premise Of "When it Hurts - Fix It"
1201 Nott St
Medical ClinicsMedical & Dental X-Ray LabsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology More Info
979 Central Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
found aspen to be over priced. was told to get my teeth cleaned would cost between $400 - $600 just for a routine cleaning!!!! not kidding still saved the estimate for a laugh. normal cost under $100More Nearby Locations »
3.Lawrence A. Kotlow, DDS, PC
340 Fuller Rd
Pediatric DentistryDental HygienistsDental ClinicsDentists
I am so happy I came it will save us so much $ + time in future.
4.Albany Upstate Dental
540 Broadway Ste 100
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Best place I have ever been to, though i have learned for best results be polite over the phone. The wait for me was never more than 5 minutes, and d malik is the best dentist in the area. And the off
5.Dr Jenna Fiman
326 Northern Blvd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I hadn't been to the dentist in over two years and was very hesitant to do so since moving to the city. A friend referred me to Dr. Fiman and I couldn't be happier! Easy parking. The women at the fron
6.Albany Dental Care
2 Kross Keys Dr
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Labs
Really great place and the staff is wonderful! The place to go if you are afraid of the dentist. I had some major work done which was a breeze, thanks to the TLC of Dr. DeSantis and staff. I can't say
7.Charles M Tramontana, DDS
576 Sand Creek Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
This is a great practice! We see Dr Erin Page, and she's wonderful. They are very accomodating with appts, and do a tremendous job on our teeth, from filings to cleanings to everything else.
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future