602 Pointe North Blvd, Albany, GA, 31721
1.Veilands, Anna S DDS PC
408 N Westover Blvd
2.J. Denton Hardie
705 N Westover Blvd
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Hardie staff is extremely friendly and professional. I love that his office staff respects their patients time. Never waited over 5 minutes for my appointment to start, staff was always available
3.AAPHC Glover Dental Center
2607 Gillionville Rd
Albany is a metropolitan community with a slow and steady way of life. Large enough to meet the big city needs of many, but with a small town feel. A community that cares about its citizens and a plac
4.West Albany Dental & Medical Center
1412 W Oakridge Dr
DentistsDental ClinicsMedical ClinicsClinics
5.Ford, Alan D II DMD
1103 Albany Ct
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
After graduating in 1999 from Medical College of Georgia, I moved to Albany to begin my dental career. I am an active member in the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Dental Association,
6.Dr Ronnie Arrington
1714 E Broad Ave
We make weekday and weekend appointments available to all of our valued patients. Most types of insurance are acceptable, including Medicaid and some Medicare plans. Contact us today.
7.King Family Dental Care PC
915 W Highland Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
Arrington, Ronnie W
1714 E Broad Ave, Albany, GA, 31705
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future