1.Ben Archer Health Ctr
2150 Highway 54 S
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
Ben Archer Health Center, also known as BAHC, offers medical care solutions for individuals of all ages. The center is accredited by The Joint Commission. It specializes in dental and behavioral healt
2.Balanced Health 101
901 Delaware Ave
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
3.Alamogordo Internal Medicine PC
2751 Scenic Dr
Medical ClinicsDrug TestingPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
My husband and I both see Dr. Anireddy whom we have the utmost trust and respect. I have also been seen by Dr. Sara and she is also very good.
4.Osborne Tracey Acnp
1501 10th St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
3199 N White Sands Blvd Ste D10
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Alamogordo Urgent Care
1211 8th St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.Mitchell Chiropractic Life Center
901 Puerto Rico Ave
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesSports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
Mitchell Chiropractic Life Center offers specific chiropractic adjustments to correct the cause of the problem. Our chiropractors are each from generations of chiropractors and have years of experienc
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.