412 9th St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBattery Supplies
These guys are good. I dropped off my truck and got more than I bargained for. I was thrilled to drive away with "like-now" conditions. Thanks Jamel!
2.Martin Tire Co.
500 N White Sands Blvd
Tire DealersBrake RepairWheelsAutomobile Parts & Supplies
they worked with me on getting 2 new tires on my car when i had little money... i will always go there now!
3.Big O Tires
651 N White Sands Blvd
Tire DealersBrake RepairWheelsAuto Oil & Lube
Under new management now 2017. They had the tires in stock for my Super Duty when I got there. I knew what I was going to pay when I got there no gimmicks! Fast and friendly! They appreciate our militMore Nearby Locations »
506 1st St
Discount Tire is the best tire and wheel dealer in Alamogordo, NM. With a vast selection of tires and custom wheels, you're sure to find what you're looking for at your local Discount Tire store.
2419 N White Sands Blvd Ste E
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
6.Alamo Tire Muffler & Repair
2200 N White Sands Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust Systems
Had these jokers install my exhaust system headers back. These guys can't weld pipes very well. I had a leak in two spots. They also stole my old cats worth $90. If I didn't threaten them with call
705 10th St
Tire DealersGas Stations
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.