1.Cal Ph.D. Bolinder Lpcc
2474 Indian Wells Rd Ste A
Keeps his phone off and doesn't answer. Obviously doesn't understand the importance of communication and a support system for those who don't have it.
2.Clinical Counseling Services
1200 N White Sands Blvd
Mary E. Sawyers, MA, LPCC
3.Kimmie Jordan Mental Health Rehabilitation Service
1215 New York Ave
Counseling ServicesDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersMental Health Services
Mental health rehabilitation assists people to learn and practice skills to cope with the demands of everyday life and restore relationships that may have become strained or damaged as a result of pro
4.Brenda R Abercrombie MA Lpcc Ladac
1200 N White Sands Blvd Ste 113
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
930 12th St
Counseling ServicesMental Health Clinics & InformationSocial Workers
6.Dr. Vicki H Thomas, PHD
1208 New York Ave
Counseling ServicesPsychologistsMental Health Services
1213 Michigan Ave
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.