Serving the Alafaya area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Arden Courts of Winter Springs
1057 Willa Springs Dr
Assisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesRetirement Communities
After touring many facilities in the greater Orlando area, I felt lucky to find Arden Courts for my mother, who had been diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease. Because Arden Courts was designed exclusiveMore Nearby Locations »
2.ManorCare Nursing & Rehabilitation Center-Winter Park
2075 Loch Lomond Dr
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityOccupational Therapists
ManorCare Health Service's skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers offer post-acute services for those transitioning from hospital to home. This specialized quality care helps shorten or eliminateMore Nearby Locations »
3.American In-Home Care
7320 Lake Underhill Rd
Home Health ServicesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesNursesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Since 1992, American In-Home Care has offered the services of in-home eldercare companions allowing Florida seniors to live in the familiar and secure setting of their own home. American Home CompanioMore Nearby Locations »
4.Always First Homecare Companion Service
7200 Aloma Ave
Home Health ServicesDisability ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
New client special.
Always First has provided excellent caregivers for my mom. Thank you for always being so attentive and available whenever we need you.
5.Guardian Care Nursing & Rehab Ctr
2500 W Church St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
The facility is ok. However the staff there are really nice. Everyone is super nice, and the community is great! So happy to be here
6.Adventist Care Centers
730 Courtland St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedMedical Clinics
Adventist Care Center operates subacute care and nursing homes in five states, including one located in Orlando, Fla. The center s clinical teams combine trained physicians and nurses to coordinate an
7.Metro West Nursing & Rehab Center
5900 Westgate Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care FacilitiesMedical ClinicsAssisted Living Facilities
The place smells of urine. It is poorily ran and managed. Look for a better place if you really love your family. Bad things happen there. They dont report them. Have had many health violations.
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.