1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
60 Hanna Pkwy
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTermite ControlAnimal Removal Services
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.C S Triola Landscaping Co., Inc.
770 Schocalog Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPatio BuildersRetaining Walls
This place was terrible. The mowing was uneven, lots of high spots. butchered my trees and trimmed shrubs I asked them not to. On top of that customer service was bad. Prices were high compared to oth
3.Roberts Lawn Sprinker Service
1069 Blossom Dr
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesSprinklers-Garden & LawnIrrigation Systems & Equipment
Roberts Lawn Sprinkler was established in 2004. I have been working in the lawn sprinkler business since 1986. During thoughs years I have done everything from Installing golf course systems to small
4.Allegro Property Services
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Contractors
We are a owner operated local lawn, landscape and property maintenance company serving the Akron area. We offer the following services- weekly lawn service, spring/fall clean ups, aeration, overseedin
5.NaturaLawn of America
Po Box 26278
GardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Call NaturaLawn of America For Estimates On Expert Lawn & Garden Care Today!
6.Musser Stump Grinding and Tree Service
606 Crestview Ave
Stump Removal & GrindingTree ServiceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Dan Musser did a great job on 8 stumps for me at an unbelievable price. He came the very next morning after he looked at my stumps and made small work of them with the equipment he has. Very prompt, v
7.Barnett's Tree Service
3576 Portage Point Blvd
Tree ServiceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesFirewood
Barnett's Tree Service is fully insured by Grange Mutual Casualty Company. Proof of insurance is available upon request. Our employees are covered under Ohio Worker's Compensation. Estimates are free.
2016 Nissan LEAF Sale
Nissan-LEAF.MotorClearance.com New Nissan LEAF On Sale NowCompare Prices From Local Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.