Austin Park Dental Inc
801 E State St, Barberton, OH, 44203
1.Associates Robert M lazarow dds and
2858 S Arlington Rd
After years of not liking dentists, we finally found Dr. Lazarow!! Exceptional work, friendly staff, gentle and affordable. I am telling everyone I know!! When my friends go I then get $25 off next
2.Akron Area Oral Maxillofacial & Facial Cosmetic Surgery Center
3503 Fortuna Dr
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
3.Perko, Mark W DMD
673 E Wilbeth Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
I and my family have gone to Dr. Perko for over 20 years and we have only high praise for his integrity and his professionalism. He truly cares about his patients and he has a wonderful "bed-sid
4.Jennifer J Jerome, DDS
1865 Brown St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant Dentistry
Jennifer J. Jerome, DDS, Akron OH, provides gentle dentistry of the highest quality for patients of all ages. We provide a wide range of dental services including preventive dentistry, general dentist
475 E Waterloo Rd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
We would like to welcome you to our office. We take great satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal oral health. Our practice is devoted to comprehensive and preventive patient care. Throughout our
6.Kline J C DDS Inc
2800 S Arlington Rd Ste 103
We love to see you smile. Really, we do. That's because we take great pride in offering the most up-to-date dental techniques in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere, served up by the most knowledgeable and
7.Locust Dental Center
300 Locust St
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Visit our website
The staff was very friendly and patient with my 2 year old. The dentist was excellent. He was very personable and took the time to talk to my daughter to help her calm down in a time when things see
Raymond, Rohrbach & Hohman
4322 S Cleveland Massillon Rd, Barberton, OH, 44203
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future