Robert P. Naughle
13027 Cleveland Ave NW, Uniontown, OH, 44685
1.Arlington Family Dental Practice
2351 S Arlington Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Raymond, Rohrbach & Hohman
4322 S Cleveland Massillon Rd, Barberton, OH, 44203
Please try reloading the page.
I was skeptical at first but I am very glad I went . they are a great team there staff was upbeat, friendly and professional. The Dentist was friendly and knowledgeable. They worked together and got me squared away with a tooth extraction I am going back for a filling next week. You should know they are very busy but the wait time was reasonable. A+ for this local business!
I heard the service is awesome. I would like information on your services please. I will be in contact with your clinic very soon.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future