216 Edgefield Ave NW
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Industrial Medicine
With a location in Downtown Aiken, SC, Family MedCenter offers a range of health care services for people of all ages. It provides urinalysis, pulmonary function testing and hearing evaluation service
2.Carolina Musculoskeletal Institute
410 University Pkwy
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis)Physicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
Carolina Musculoskeletal Institute evaluates and treats all types of orthopedic, arthritic, neurologic, radiologic and podiatric problems. The firm also specializes in joint replacements, sports medic
3.Vaughters, Ray B Jr,MD
39 Varden Dr Frnt 39
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Mon, Tues ,Wed , Fri 8:00am-5:00pm call for appointment
4.Parkside Womens Centre
1518 Two Notch Rd SE
Physicians & Surgeons, GynecologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
5.Aiken Internal Medicine Associates PA
410 University Pkwy
Physicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Hematology (Blood)
BOARD CERTIFIED PHYSICIANS.T. Mark Meyer, M.D.David S. Keisler, Jr. M.D., F.A.C.P.William T. Besson, III, M.D.Danijela S. Zotovic, M.D., Ph.D., Thomas E. McCullough, M.D. Your Health is Our Main Conce
6.Aiken Ophthalmology Carolina Surgical Center
110 Pepper Hill Way
EyeglassesPhysicians & SurgeonsOptometry Equipment & SuppliesSurgery Centers
7.Aiken Dermatology & Skin Cancer Clinic
1520 Two Notch Rd SE
Cosmetic ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsSkin Care
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.