1.US Health & Human Svc Dept
3738 N 16th St
Federal GovernmentGovernment Offices
The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is the United States government's principal agency for protecting the health of all Americans and providing essential human services. The department i
200 W Washington St
Government OfficesCity, Village & Township Government
3.Human Services Consultants
2702 N 3rd St Ste 3040
Social Services-Information & Referral ProgramsCommunity OrganizationsSocial Service Organizations
4.Human Services Campus
220 S 12th Ave
Social Service OrganizationsCommunity OrganizationsGovernment OfficesHuman Services Organizations
5.US Health & Human Svc Dept
1550 E Indian School Rd
Government OfficesFederal Government
6.Human Services Consultants
4449 N 12th St Ste A1
Human Relations CounselorsSocial Service Organizations
7.West Phoenix Human Svc Ctr
3454 N 51st Ave
City, Village & Township GovernmentSocial Service OrganizationsGovernment Offices
Walmart Coupons and Deals
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.